Would it be possible to create a patch against the latest code in AppFuse's trunk?
svn co https://appfuse.dev.java.net/svn/appfuse/trunk --username guest
password is blank
I managed to get all your 1.0 changes in yesterday. Things I changed:
1. Moved BasePage from "base" package to "pages" package. This is what we use for all other web frameworks, so it seems to make sense.
2. Turned on client-side validation in forms. Unfortunately, messages show up all left-aligned, but I'm sure some CSS or JS can fix that.
3. Modified web-tests.xml to get Canoo Web Tests passing.
4. Changed FileDisplay.java to use individual properties instead of UploadedFile. UploadedFile is not Serializable and that was causing issues with Canoo Web Test.
5. Fixed Login page so CSS is included to center the box.
6. Fixed login.js so works and doesn't have unprocessed <fmt:message> tags. Client-side validation doesn't work on login, would be nice if we could get that working.
7. Fixed PasswordHint so it works properly and passes Canoo Web Tests.
8. Added rule to urlrewrite.xml so login.jsp redirects to login. This is caused by menu.jsp and is shared by all web frameworks. This should become less of an issue when we move to extension-less URLs for all frameworks.