Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.3
    • Fix Version/s: 2.4.2
    • Component/s: Displayers
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      - browser: Mozilla 1.7.2
      - O.S.: linux (Fedora core 2)
      - struts-menu: v2.2
      - menu: TabbedMenuDisplayer

      Description

      Copied from SF http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1010117&group_id=48726&atid=453974:

      Submenu elements shows it in a incorrect position (top
      of main window), no under tabs. I change the default
      css (tabs.css) entry:
      #menuList li.selected ul.submenu {
      display: inline;
      left: 10px;
      position: absolute;
      top: 35px;
      }

      by this other:
      #menuList li.selected ul.submenu {
      display: block;
      position: absolute;
      margin:35px 0;
      }

      and now works fine!

        Activity

        Hide
        Matt Raible added a comment -

        The following seems to work better, but I'm somewhat unsure of what problem this solves. do you have a before and after screenshot?

        .menuList li.selected ul.submenu

        { display: block; position: absolute; margin: 25px 0px 0px -10px; }
        Show
        Matt Raible added a comment - The following seems to work better, but I'm somewhat unsure of what problem this solves. do you have a before and after screenshot? .menuList li.selected ul.submenu { display: block; position: absolute; margin: 25px 0px 0px -10px; }
        Hide
        Gerard Torrent added a comment -

        Hi Matt,

        I added the requested screenshots.
        File the readme.txt

        Regards, Gerard

        Show
        Gerard Torrent added a comment - Hi Matt, I added the requested screenshots. File the readme.txt Regards, Gerard
        Hide
        Matt Raible added a comment -

        Cool - thanks for the detailed bug report. I've verified that the CSS change I noted above works with the "solution". Thanks again!

        Show
        Matt Raible added a comment - Cool - thanks for the detailed bug report. I've verified that the CSS change I noted above works with the "solution". Thanks again!
        Hide
        Harakiri added a comment -

        Well guys, you actually broke the Menu for Internet Explorer - the Submenu will be waay on the left side now - the correct fix is :

        .menuList li.selected ul.submenu

        { display: inline; left: 10px; position: absolute; top: 60px; }

        where top: 60px; is some value you need to ajust according to the size of the header text you put above

        Show
        Harakiri added a comment - Well guys, you actually broke the Menu for Internet Explorer - the Submenu will be waay on the left side now - the correct fix is : .menuList li.selected ul.submenu { display: inline; left: 10px; position: absolute; top: 60px; } where top: 60px; is some value you need to ajust according to the size of the header text you put above
        Hide
        Harakiri added a comment -

        duh, i mean "right" side not left side for the submenu

        Show
        Harakiri added a comment - duh, i mean "right" side not left side for the submenu

          People

          • Assignee:
            Matt Raible
            Reporter:
            Matt Raible
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development